2020 Universal Registration Document filed
Charenton-Le-Pont, France (March 26, 2021 – 6:00 pm) – EssilorLuxottica announces the availability of its 2020 Universal Registration Document, in accordance with applicable regulation. The French version of this document was filed with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on March 26, 2021 under the reference D.21-0199. The Universal Registration Document includes:
a) the Annual Financial Report, with:
- the parent Company Financial Statements,
- the Consolidated Financial Statements,
- the Management Report and the Non-financial Statement, in compliance with article L.225-100 and L.225-102-1 respectively, of the French Commercial Code,
- a statement by the persons responsible for the Universal Registration Document,
- the Statutory Auditors’ Reports on the parent Company and on the Consolidated Financial Statements, and
- information concerning Statutory Auditors’ fees;
b) the Report on Corporate Governance as per the article L.225-37 of the French Commercial Code.
From now on, the French version of the Universal Registration Document as well as its English translation are available to the public free of charge, as provided for by the applicable legislation, and may be downloaded from EssilorLuxottica corporate website www.essilorluxottica.com.