2019 Universal Registration Document filed
Charenton-le-Pont, France (April 21, 2020 – 6:00pm) – The 2019 EssilorLuxottica Universal Registration Document was filed today in French version with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF).
The Universal Registration Document includes:
a) the Annual Financial Report, with:
- the parent Company Financial Statements,
- the Group Consolidated Financial Statements,
- the Management Report and the Non-financial Statement, in compliance with article L.225-100 and L.225-102-1 respectively, of the French Commercial Code,
- a statement by the persons responsible for the Universal Registration Document,
- the Statutory Auditors’ Report on the parent Company and the Group Consolidated Financial Statements, and
- information concerning Auditors’ fees;
b) the Report on Corporate Governance as per the article L.225-37 of the French Commercial Code.
From now on, the French version is available to the public free of charge, as provided for in applicable legislation, and may be downloaded from EssilorLuxottica’s corporate website:
An English version of the 2019 Universal Registration Document is also available on the EssilorLuxottica website.